In order to replace footwear please follow instructions below:
1. Place inside the box a note with information about the size of the shoes you need, the address on which you would like the shoes to be delivered and 12,5 Euro for the return shipment. Inform us how You would like to have your order delivered, by the post or courier services. You can transfer the sum into the bank account or we can send the product back and You will be charged 12,5 Euro on delivery.
2. With the parcel you have to attach the original confirmation of the purchase (inside cardboard box with shoes). Without the receipt or invoice replacement is not possible, due to the accounting reasons.
3. The new shoes are sent back immediately by a courier when parcel is received. The customer is informed via e-mail by the courier services about the fact of sending the parcel. The e-mail is sent in the evening.
4. It is important that we do not replace shoes which show any signs of usage or damaged ones. The shoes should be sent back in its original packaging. Moreover, the original cardboard box with the shoes must be wrapped and the sellotape cannot be stuck directly over the original box it. It may cause the refusal of the replacement.
5. There is no possibility to send the courier services to collect the parcel. We would be grateful if you send the parcel by the Polish post because it is the cheapest option of sending parcels for individual client who does not have an agreement with any courier services. The shipment should not be send as a letter but as a post parcel.
JAN Katarzyna Bałdyga
6 Rue Julien Duvivier
69003 Lyon, France